Reminders before you go on Holiday!
The closer to the end of the year, the shorter our days seem to become and our to-do lists never-ending. We would like you to go on that well deserved holiday and lap up every ounce of sunlight your body can muster without a worry that something has been left unattended.
A few things we can help you with before you ‘switch off the office lights’ for a quiet time:
- Let your clients know you will not be able to respond to their emails immediately.
- Activate your “Out of Office” autoresponder which informs the sender that you are not available.
- Let your clients know when you will be able to answer them. If you have somebody on support, provide this information.
Online forms on your website:
- Manage your client’s expectations and update your auto-inquiry message to let them know to expect a delayed response.
- Use this opportunity to wish clients well over the festive season.
- Be vigilant and careful when you suspect all is not well with an incoming email.
- Make sure your antivirus software and spyware is up to date and do not open emails that seem suspicious.
- Read our blog on email spoofing to find out what to do in the event of a spoof attempt and how to prevent it.
- An effective way to let customers know your offices will be closed, thank your loyal customers and wish them well over the holidays.
- You can even set-up an automated newsletter series that will continue to deliver while you are away.
- Finalise the last content updates and know those boxes can be ticked as completed.
Need help with any of the above – forward your requests to us and we will make the magic happen.
While you are resting, the creative juices are bound to make their appearance. Jot those ideas down and let’s talk about them over some good java.
We can help you lift your website to the next level. Have you considered online bookings, an online store, being more visible in search results, updated content, a regular blog or news sections?
Contact us and let’s explore the possibilities.