The holiday season is approaching fast! This can be a golden opportunity to make extra sales and promote your business. Clients are happy to invest in year-end and Christmas functions, gifts and entertainment and looking for unique specials and deals.
For most of us, though, quite a few things still need to happen before we are ready for this holiday excitement. Not to worry – our handy pre-holiday checklist should give you a good basis to work from to get your business in shape for the festive season.
- Write a festive newsletter to keep your customers up to date with special promotions that you are running over the Christmas period. Include good wishes for the festive season and the New Year.
- Feature Christmas specials. Come up with some creative product themes, special gift packaging ensure and ensure that you have enough stock of the most popular products.
- Keep your standards up. Even if staffing is low, plan ahead to ensure that customers get the excellent service experience they are used to.
- Offer discounts on deliveries during the festive season. A great way to get your customers to take action and order more.
- Plan your social media posts. Schedule your Christmas and New Year’s messages and make sure your posting continues while you are away. Utilise social and digital marketing strategies that fit in with the holiday season.
- Inform customers about your holiday times. Will you be open longer than usual? Do you plan to close your business? Let your customers know through signage, newsletters or social media and change your hours on Google My Business.
- Let your customers see your personal side. Show what your company is doing over Christmas, such as office decorations, outings and team buildings. Or make short vlogs of employees saying what they’re grateful for this holiday season.
- Set up your Out of Office reply. If you’re going to be away on holiday, remember to turn your Autoresponder on and set up a friendly message for customers who might email while your office is closed.
Useful Email Support Links
Not sure how to go about it? Here are a few useful links to assist with the Out of Office reply and other email-related FAQs for our Business Email and G-Suite clients.
Our Azapi office will be closed from 21st December until the 5th of January.
For urgent support during this time period, you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com.