- Domain Purchases are non-refundable.
- Transfer fees are non-refundable when domain is already transferred.
- If you are registering or transferring a domain name you must also agree to the Domain Name Registration Agreement.
- Domains shall be renewed at the same price as new registrations. The current pricing is available on request.
- Domain renewal reminders will be sent in advance of expiration via email to the address stored in your client area.
After 29 days of being expired, domains enter a redemption period. At this point, registrars require a renewal/re-activation fees of between $250 to $300 to renew the domain name. Azapi will request that you to pay this cost until the 36th day past expiration, after which the domain will no longer be available and may have to be re-registered when it becomes available.
- Should an expired domain enter the redemption period, the cost of restoring the domain shall be no more than R3200..
- Prices to domains can change unexpectedly at anytime. We will notify customers within 24 to 48 hours of such a change.
- We do not assist client's clients or suppliers in anyway - it is against policy and unethical to do so.
Should a ISP or other reseller's contact us to transfer a domain we will not assist unless written consent from our client is provided.
Users may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include("https://yourdomain.com/include.php") use include("include.php")
- To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
- Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
To ensure service levels within the Hosting platform are stable and reliable, Azapi utilises various methods to protect its customers and associated systems from abuse which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Excessive SQL Databases: Services with SQL databases larger than 4GB individually, or if a database is deemed to be negatively affecting the shared hosting platform (i.e. if the database uses 200% more resources than our average database, or exceeds a reasonable RAM allocation).
- Excessive inode count: Services with an inode count in excess of 200 000 may result in adverse effect on server performance and is may be deemed abuse at Azapi's discretion. You will need to upgrade to a VPS Server if necessary.
- Excessive domain, email and FTP services: Azapi does not set specified limits to the domain, email and FTP services, but at it's sole discretion may suspend or deactivate a service should it adversely be impacting the performance of the Shared Hosting environment.
- Excessive bandwidth and diskio usage.
- No Gambling sites, Lottery sites, Pornography sites, Music, Movies or excessive streaming allowed as this is for web hosting, web services alone and to have fair usage and environment for all clients.
- We note any usage above 50GB as excessive per month but only if it affects other customers by causing high diskio or network usage is used excessively.
Zero Tolerance Phishing Policy
Any account found to be hosting a phishing page will be suspended and/or terminated with or without notice at our discretion. Phishing is defined as any site that masquerades as another trustworthy site in attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, credit card information, banking information, pin numbers, or any other personal information.
Phishing pages result in stolen identities, stolen banking information, stolen credit card information, and fraud that can cause the victims of these pages’ weeks, months, years, or even a lifetime of problems. Due to the serious issues that phishing pages’ cause, phishing is not something that is taken lightly. In the event that your account is suspended for phishing there is a very good chance that your account will not be re-enabled.
Any account suspended or terminated due to a phishing policy violation will be ineligible for refund. We may invoice you an hourly fee of R750 ex VAT per hour rounded up to the nearest hour for all time spent investigating any report that results in account suspension or termination.
As part of our agreements with you, you agree to accept the bounce back limit and to not send spam. If we suspect that you have violated our agreements with you, we will suspend your account. Whenever possible we attempt to notify you prior to suspending your account.
We give a 3 strike policy we will assist in stopping the spam for you which will continue to monitor. If we find the spam to continue more than 3 times we have no choice but to suspend your server/service indefinitely to protect our other users.
Below are more reasons why your account may be suspended. To resolve an issue, please contact email@example.com.
- Unverified Email Addresses — We might suspend your account if your email contacts have too many unverified email addresses. If we receive bounce back emails from these addresses, we suspect the addresses have been used for spamming.
- Spam Complaints — We might suspend your account because we received too many spam complaints. This means than an unacceptable number of recipients of your email campaign have actively flagged the message as spam and indicated that they either did not ask to receive the messages, or that they do not know who you (the sender) is.
- Remember that we define spam as any message sent without the recipient’s prior consent to receive the message(s). A fine of R400 will be applied if serious bounce backs and spam is suspected and found. We then provide one last warning.
- No Refunds will be given to customers found spamming even within 30-day policy.
Anti-Spam / Anti-Virus
- Note no service provider is full proof hence we always recommend your local PCs antivirus be updated and on at all times.
- Antivirus recommendations: Avast or AVG
Troubleshooting / Support
- We try and assist every customer new or existing with support.
- We can never guarantee that we will or can solve your online related issues. Though we will surely try and resolve the issues if we can.
- You agree that we will not be held liable due to human error causing financial loss or issue of any sort. We will try and assist where we can as best we can but it is the client’s responsibility to ensure all works as requested and inform us if there are any issues.
- If you migrate your email, website or application to us, please note we can never guarantee it will work on our servers as other web hosts have custom setups. Some hosts use third party applications we may not support as well as their setups may differ from our own servers.
- Clients on unmanaged servers please be aware we assist with installation of OS, Firewall and SQL Server installs and are no way responsible for troubleshooting your applications, websites or databases. Optimization and speed we may try and assist with but ultimately please note you are responsible in resolving any performance related issues unless proven to be NODE or Host server related.
- Azapi is in no way responsible in setting up or installing third party applications on Unmanaged servers.
- Azapi Support will not install any software or applications or change settings on other hosts servers even if clients request it. This is to protect us from the other host with respect to legal issues if found or our customer’s customer that may involve us in legal issues.
Hence unfortunately we cannot do this.
- Azapi hosts servers in local and within international data centers hence you will be required to upload data via FTP or SSH no matter the size.
- Azapi cannot assist in setting up servers with any other hosts or ISP’s. This is your sole responsibility to request support from that host or ISP. It also against our internal policy as we need to focus on our customers at all times.
- We reserve the right to stop assisting you if we feel we do not have the knowledge or know how to solve you customer application issues or your application does not work on our servers
Bulk Emailing excessively from your account that causes our hosting servers to become unresponsive or slower than normal due to large amounts of account spamming via an account or hosting account is also seen as spamming or abuse on the network and will be suspended immediately.
Limitation Of Liability
Azapi shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Azapi servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Azapi shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Azapi servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service. All damages shall be only be limited amount the client spend with Azapi.
Azapi cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Azapi are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Azapi are not directly owned or written by Azapi. Moreover, Azapi holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Azapi sees fit. FURTHERMORE, Azapi retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.