How to import 'Outlook Contact List'
You can import a contact list from any email application that supports the .csv file format. To import a contact list, do the following:
- Create a Comma Separated Value (.csv) export file from your email application (e.g., Yahoo, Netscape, Outlook).
- In Contacts, click the My Contacts link. Note: You cannot import contacts into a company directory.
- Click the Import/Export button.
- In the Import Contacts section, click the Browse button.
- Locate and select the .csv file you created in Step 1.
- Click the Open button. The path for the .csv file will appear in the Select a File box.
- Click the Continue button.
- You can view each individual entry by clicking the Next link at the top of the page. To ensure that your contact information is imported correctly, make changes to the field name assignments, as needed.
- Click the OK button.